10.11.2007

Sennheiser CX400

After hard-testing my original iPod headphones (they didn't survive my foot stepping on them), it was time to find something new to plug my ears deaf to the outside world with.
Doing some research, I came up with Sennheiser's CX400 [german] which obviously was a good decision on my side. Ebay sold them for around 40 Euros, only 10 more than the "entry" model CX300.

Technical data can be found on the website, just let me tell you that by simply choosing the right headphones, volume level never was a problem with my iPod again... what is equally impressive is how well Sennheiser thought about acoustic design - perfect protection from outside noise, a very short cable with an optional extension, and no stupid (and quality-decreasing) gimmicks like in-cable volume control or bloated phones that you cannot sleep on....

So, if you are searching for an improvement over your iPod-headphones in quality, volume level, comfort, and usability - you should definitely give this one a try.

Keine Kommentare: